We’ve outlined the major steps so you know what you’re in for once you’ve decided to join us
- Search for a suitable role and if you don’t find a role that suits your skills and qualifications apply to our generic job to be added to our talent pool
- If you find a job you want to apply for prepare a cover letter that outlines how your skills, experience and certification/s fulfill the job requirements. Make sure you include both a cover letter and resume
- If we need more information, we will contact you to arrange either an over the phone or face to face interview
- If you progress through to interview stage, we may check references and work rights
- Once the appropriate checks have taken place we will make you an offer of employment for you to consider.
We appreciate all applications and interest from people wanting to work for Pacific Marine Group. If you are not contacted by human resources for a current employment opportunity, we will keep your resume on record for future opportunities.