Our commercial diving experience extends across a broad range of projects throughout Australia and Papua New Guinea.
We own and operate an extensive range of diving and marine plant including 2 x 54" decompression chambers, 3 x containerised dive spreads, 1 x 60" decompression chamber, a fleet of vessels and barges, and various smaller support craft.
Our services include:
- Complete underwater construction services
- Complete underwater NDT inspection services
- Marine structure inspection campaigns
- Propeller polishing and cleaning of sea chests, sea suction grids and other apertures with provision of before and after photographs or video footage
- Hull cleaning
- ROV / Diver inspection services
- Cable laying inspection and repair
- Underwater welding and Broco cutting
- Reservoir cleaning
- Underwater drilling and blasting using conventional explosives and Cardox
- Agents for Hydroweld underwater welding products