Clients: Western Australian Department of Environment and Conservation and Australian Customs Service
Scope of Work:
- Installation of three grouted screw moorings at Imperieuse Reef, Rowley Shoals. All three moorings rated for vessels up to 35m.
- Installation of eight grouted screw moorings at Clerke Lagoon, Rowley Shoals. Moorings rated for various vessel lengths, from 12m to 50m.
- Installation of four grouted screw moorings at Mermaid Lagoon, Rowley Shoals. Moorings included three rated for vessels up to 35m and one tri-screw mooring rated for vessels up to 50m.
- Installation of three grouted tri-screw moorings at Ashmore Reef. All three moorings rated for vessels up to 50m.
- Proof testing of selected moorings after installation.
Time: September and October 2007
Contract Value: $900,000