Client: Oilsearch Niugini Ltd
Scope of Work:
- Inspection of underwater components at Kumul platform and SPM.
- Inspection of underwater components including pipelines, CP cable attachment points and sheet pile and gabion basket walls at CP stations in Kikori and Nakari Rivers.
- Alternating current field measurement (ACFM) of selected platform welds.
- Export floating hose section change-out.
- Installation of groutbag supports under pipeline spool pieces.
- Welding of replacement anodes to SPM chain spider.
- Change-out of one broken and one damaged SPM mooring wire.
Time: January to April 2009
Contract Value: $850,000