Reporting to the Operations Manager, Pacific Marine Group is looking for motivated and detail-oriented Project Managers and Supervisors to take the lead on marine construction projects, in both national (east coast) and international locations in the Pacific Region. PMG has both permanent roles (based in Townsville) or project only roles with opportunities to travel and spend periods of time on project sites at various locations. With responsibility for the planning, coordination and control of the projects, you will work with our internal and international teams and our clients to ensure we deliver a high-quality project, in line with contract objectives and project scope.
About the candidate
With a strong focus on client liaisons and contract management, the successful candidate will need a strong background in project management, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to manage the safety, quality, cost and client relationships associated within a project, whilst also demonstrating flexibility in their approach, an ability to work within tight deadlines and effective communication with a variety of stakeholders. In addition, the successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Proven extensive experience in marine construction projects (Highly desirable)
- Ability to manage projects with a high logistic or support services component - marine or otherwise.
- Piling experience (Highly desirable)
- Experience leading and managing multi-disciplined project works.
- Contract administration, quality assurance control and documentation management
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of the project and delivery outcomes.
- Be a confident communicator, have a positive and professional approach.
- Previous construction experience and qualification
Previous experience working on projects in the Marine and Construction industry will be well regarded, as will AutoCad, Sharepoint and other software experience.