Pacific Marine Group operates out of a new state of the art marine complex located at the mouth of Ross River in Townsville. The facility was purpose built for Pacific Marine Group, is considered unique in the East Coast of Australia, and incorporates our 20+ years of marine contracting experience in it’s design.
Over 20 000m2 of waterfront hardstand – available for project laydown, site erection prior to barge loading etc.
- Wharf rated to 200T crane capacity, with ability to upgrade capacity if required.
- Barge ramps x 2.
- Roll on-roll off barge loading ability.
- Brand new 3000m3 workshop and office complex – office space available for clients wishing to use the facility.
- Steel and aluminium fabrication bays, 2 x 6T overhead cranes.
- Full fitters / maintenance facilities.
- Fully compliant on-site blast and paint facility.
- On site cranage from 12T – 180T.
Services able to be delivered out of the new facility include project laydown, barge and vessel fitout and loading, repair and maintenance options for fabricators, fitters, blast and paint work, electricians and labourers, as well as tug and barge services and Commercial Diving services.