The project is progressing very well with all production, safety and quality targets being met or exceeded.
The following progress has been made:
- Ship loader, galleries, all structural steel and asbestos sheeting – 100% removed.
- Berth 6 concrete deck (circa 1910) over 50% removed
- Berth 7 concrete deck (circa 1960) over 20% removed
- Close to 200 piles removed (all concrete)
- Concrete (deck and piles) currently being stockpiled in the Eastern Reclaim Area (ERA) awaiting mobilisation of mobile crush unit.