Scope of work
- Design and Construct Project
- Light Vessel Jetty
- Barge/Boat Ramp
- MOF Crane Pad
- Cyclone Moorings
Pacific Marine Group were awarded the Abbot Point Maintenance and Offloading Facility by NQBP in August 2016.
Pacific Marine Group was responsible for:-
- Earthworks and rock armouring.
- Concrete works.
- Over 1000 tons of concrete used on site including:-
- 72 precast planks for the barge ramp.
- 27 concrete blocks to tie back the new sheet pile walls.
- Roll On Roll Off (RORO) Ramp.
- Capping Beam
- Crest wall.
- Barge ramp
- Light Vessel Jetty.
- Rock Armouring
- Almost 5000 tons of rock armouring used to protect the new facility.
- Largest rocks weighed approximately 8 tons and were 1.8m high each.
- Over 100m of sheet piles walled installed by Pacific Marine Group
- 72 sheet piles installed up to 18m in length driven up to 11.5m below seabed.
- 190 ton of sheetpiles used.
- Just over 1.1km overall length
Installed with Pacific Marine Group 180 foot barge, 100 ton crane and driving hammers