Eauripic Atoll Hydrocarbons Clean Up
Scope of work
- Complete salvage of 25T of fuel oil and 10T of oily bilge water from vessel Teraka No. 168 aground on Eauripic Atoll – Micronesia.
- PMG Pride mobilised to Eauripic Atoll (Micronesia), picking up client representatives in Solomons on way.
- Personnel and fuel transfer equipment set up on board Teraka No. 168.
- Fuel transfer lines were set up between Teraka No. 168 and PMG Pride.
- Personnel were placed onboard the casualty to work through tank by tank transferring all hydrocarbons across to holding tanks onboard PMG Pride
- PMG pride demobilised back to Australia and all hydrocarbons disposed of legally onshore