Scope of work
2008 Construction Scope of Work:
- Underwater construction activities associated with installation of GCD inlet and outlet structures – diving from Jack up Barge Eunsung 1200 - including:
- Seabed survey, prior to component installation.
- De-watering GRP liner.
- Broco cut 3m diameter steel casing.
- Removal of GRP riser dome and internal pneumatic plug.
- Install structure supporting spider.
- Install and grout spider fender piles.
- Install GRP chlorination pipe manifold and manifold protection ring to intake riser.
- Lower, position and bolt intake and discharge heads to spider.
- Install diffuser pipelines, ballast blocks and anodes.
- Final inspection of installed components by diver and ROV.
2010 Maintenance Scope of Work:
- Underwater maintenance activities associated with installation of GCD inlet and outlet structures including:
- Remove intake dome
- Wet store intake dome
- Reinstate intake riser plug/cap
- Flood intake liner and tunnel
- Recover intake riser cap and plug
- Install intake chlorination manifold to intake liner
- Restore intake dome to spider
- Remove redundant discharge dome
- Remove redundant diffuser elbows
- Install new thrust blocks
- Install new discharge dome to spider
- Install new diffuser elbows
- Fit and make up diffuser elbow to pipeline spoolpiece templates
- Install diffuser elbow to pipeline spoolpieces
- Place 500 tonne of anti scour rip-rap rock under diffuser pipelines and ballast blocks.